Commercial Warehousing Services
A and P Moving’s secure, commercial warehousing services, our preferred location, and our team of seasoned professionals, are there to help you meet a wide variety of business storage, warehousing and logistics needs.
In addition to receiving, inventory management and storage, our capabilities are part and parcel of a logistics and cohesive supply chain solution, improving your business while minimizing your risks, streamlining inventory, and reducing logistics costs.
A and P’s operations enable you to meet your commercial warehousing needs in the Sonoma, Marin and San Francisco’s North Bay area. A and P is able to offer a commercial warehousing solution that adapts to your fluctuating requirements.
The A and P Warehouse ADVANTAGE:
- Location – Strategically situated at the junction of the US 101 and Highway 37 in Novato, CA, we are perfectly located to support and serve you.
- Truck Level Loading Docks – Not only are we located to serve you, but we have ample truck level docks for receiving and shipping your inventory or items. This is unique in the Novato area.
- Cost Control – You pay only for the space you use in a given month. This gives your organization tremendous flexibility to adapt to changes in business conditions and seasonal cycles.
- Security – With alarmed systems for theft and fire along with constant video surveillance, you can rest assure knowing all your assets are secure.
- Efficiency – We are experts in commercial warehousing, distribution, and fulfillment. The knowledge and skill of our highly trained of professionals frees your team to concentrate on your core business activities.
- Project Management – A dedicated project manager works with you on an on-going basis to coordinate all your needs. They are available to manage your inventory and related services, answer all your questions, and attend to any issues that may arise.
- Value-Added Services – Our warehousing services raise the value of your supply chain. With our improved tools and flexibility, you can better manage inventories and distribution of finished goods as well postpone final assembly and labeling until customer orders are received.
If you are interested in discussing your warehousing requirements, fill in the form on this page or give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you.